domingo, 11 de março de 2018

English diary

Monday, I ate a cookie in the institute, I went back to Caa with rice, beans, tomato salad and lettuce and chicken, and in the afternoon I went for a walk.

on Tuesday I ate an apple at breakfast, at half time another apple and I came home earlier, ate again a tomato salad, I love salad ^^.

I traveled with my father on Tuesday to study for an exam.

Wednesday about 6 in the morning I ate bread with mortadela (kkkk), and I had an orange juice

Around noon we went to lunch in the city, I rice, beans, salads (even the same) and meat.

We arrived almost 5 hours in the pension and I had dinner (there it is very early) and more room (i love salad).

we arrived in foz bm late, I got dressed and taus.

well I went to the library in the interval

at home rice, beans and farofa, in the afternoon I made a secret in a public academy in my neighborhood.


Friday an apple in the morning,
in the afternoon a salagos and a noie arrox, beans, carlos and cabbage salad to my favorite.
Ass : Rubens Gabriel Velazquez Fonseca

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Voltamos

Galera sei que não posto muito neste bloggue, mas prometo que irei fazer posts agr